Terms & Condition :
1. Valid for 30 days from date of purchase.
2. Prior booking required as it is subject to availability.
3. Bookings can also be made by calling or messaging +97158 890 5607 (24 hours & 7 days a week).
4. Bookings may be rescheduled in case of any act of nature or coastal guard instructions.
5. Cancellation/Rescheduling should be made at least 72 hours in advance.
6. All bookings with confirmation are non-refundable.
7. Price stated, does not cover additional tax, service charge or gratuity (unless otherwise stated).
8. Bookings and cancellations must be made by sending an email to email@example.com with your e-receipt, mobile number and preferred date.
9. Suitable for all ages however child safety is the sole responsibility of accompanied adult.
10. Each passenger must carry an ID proof (Emirates ID, Passport) for guests on visit visa, copy of Visa and original passport is mandatory.
11. In case of any mechanical failure, we hold the right to reschedule the trip.
12. Guests should comply with safety requirements as per UAE laws. Any mishaps that occur due to non-compliance will be the sole responsibility of the guests.
13. The Management will not in any way whatsoever be responsible for any loss or damage to the personal items in possession of the guests.
14. Any damage to any assets of the company due to misuse by guests will be the sole responsibility of the guests and will be obligated to a financial compensation for it.
Refund Policy :
Refunds are managed on a case-to-case basis. Unless there is a major issue with the booking, we are largely unable to offer refunds specially one week post the purchase date. However, Team Destinations will try and do whatever logically applicable to assure customer satisfaction within the parameters of regulations.
To submit your request for refund or complaint please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org